Product description & information
The Yealink T46S provides a feature-rich option for busy executives and professionals. With a 4.3″ high-resolution TFT colour display and built-in Gigabit Ethernet technology, this device enables rapid call handling and optional use of a Bluetooth USB dongle and Wi-Fi USB dongle.
The phone features 10 customisable buttons each with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information (switch between 3 pages for up to 27 buttons in total) the labels are shown on the phone’s digital display meaning no more messy paper inserts.
For users who need to handle a high volume of calls, this phone is compatible with Yealink’s EXP40 expansion module, with support for up to 6 modules, users can add up to 240 extra customisable keys to their phone.
Acting as a replacement for the T46GN model, the T46S offers a more enhanced performance with added extras such as Opus Codec support and a faster, more responsive interface.
- Elegant design
- Support for up to 16 SIP accounts
- Opus Codec Support
- Screen saver
- USB 2.0 (supports Bluetooth headset via USB dongle)
- 4.3″ 480×272-pixel colour display with backlight
- Local phone book with up to 1000 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 10 memory soft keys (switch between 3 pages for up to 27 buttons in total) with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information
- 3-way conference call
- Phone lock for privacy protection
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Paperless label design
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded, DECT, and Bluetooth headsets
- USB port (supports Bluetooth headset via USB dongle)
- EHS headset support
- Supports up to 6 Yealink EXP40 expansion modules (Up to 240 extra customisable keys)
- Wall mountable
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)